Forum

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
How Do You Deflower an Anal Virgin?
I like being the first one in, tend to cum faster than the usual play time. My technique is simple, put him on his knees, be a good slut and suck my cock hard, lube it up, get on your elbows and knees, you'll just feel a little pressure, nothing to be scared of. Use your internal muscles to squeeze and push my meat. When I'm ready to pop I either tell him to taste his cherry flavored ass in his throat and eat my love (atm) or I pump my seed balls deep inside him. His choice. Feels good either way. If he hasn't spilled his seed (that happens a lot), I flip him on his back, take his cock in my mouth, suck out his love for me and feel the cream pie into his open, eager, hungry mouth.

Many different ways. Some like it rough, some like it gentle. How do you do it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Deflower
I like to start by sucking their cock, lick down to their balls and the below and work my way back to their ass.
I'll lick and suck their ass working my tongue in getting them nice wet and horny for anal play.
Then I work 1 finger in while drooling over my finger keeping it wet then work in another finger and repeat until I have 3 fingers knuckle deep.
Raise up and place my cock by my fingers and slowly slide my fingers out as I push my cock in.

Has them moaning in no time wanting to be fucked

If this reply breaks our rules please