Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
just have to have some cock
you ever have a day where you just have to have some cock? yesterday after looking at pics here i felt i just had to suck some cock so i went to the abs with a gloryhole and after a short time a nice cock came through the hole. i started sucking him but he only put his cock in enough where i could only suck the head after a short time of that i went to his booth and he was standing there naked so i got down on my knees and took his whole cock in, it felt so good sucking a nice cock after a few minutes he told me he was getting close so i told him i wanted his cum. most of the time when a guy starts to cum i pull back a little and let him fill my mouth but yesterday i kept him all the way in and let him cum i had to pull back for a second to swallow because there was so much cum then i went all the way down on him and let him finish i loved it ,all the cum and such a nice cock,i kept him in my mouth till hhe was done now i can't wait to go back and suck some more. sure seems like i am going from bi to gay just seem to get enough cock. anybody else feel this way?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know exactly what you mean. Soon many times I get to the point I just have to have cock in me...mouth or ass. I adore cock so much I don't hardly ever need a recip.

I too am married...love her dearly and don't want to ever lose her. But, I just can't help it...I love cock too much. I would identify myself as bi but I'm probably closer to gay. Wife and I haven't had sex in years. But I get cock quite regularly.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cock
I'm always craving cocks to suck - I can never get enough spunk! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking cock

I am like the rest of the guys here. Cannot seem to ever get enough cock in my mouth and always dreaming about it every waking hour.👅 🍆 💦