Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking friends off'
So I have two close friends. Both are married and have never met. Whenever we are alone and either one asks I am more than happy to suck them off and swallow the cum. I'm not complaining as I love sucking cock and swallowing. Just asking if anyone else does this for their close friends.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Sucking off by a friend
I have never sucked off another male friend. But, I have been sucked off by an older male mentor friend, years ago! I really enjoyed the experience.
Paul

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking more friends

I have several local friends that we enjoy sucking off each other. They all have boyfriends and/or wives but that has never been a problem. Love sucking them to completion and definitely swallow all the time. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have two personal Buddies that during conversation admitted they where BI. I then admitted the same to them. We been sharing ourselves together for many years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucked off quite a few of my mates, four of them married. They all came back for more and I was always happy to oblige.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
friends
I had a couple friends in grade school that played together on a regular basis. We used to take turns sucking each others cocks, this carried on right thru high school with one of them . But by that time I was the only one doing the sucking .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sucking friends
i have sucked my older brothers cock,first one i ever sucked,and 3 friends cocks when i was a teen one friend named paul i sucked on and off for about a rear and he was the first one to cum in my mouth after the first time he wanted to cum in my mouth everytime i sucked him and i liked him doing it i think i sucked his cock and tasted his cum 30 or 40 times

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So I've never sucked a friend or coworker, although there have been several of each I would. Never wanted to risk destroying a relationship.

I did suck my older brother...and he was my first oral experience. Only happened once though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock
Even though I love suck cock, I have never sucked the cock of a personal friend. I guess the situation has not presented itself because I would give them a blowjob. I would like to feel the cock of a friend in my mouth or get a nice blowjob.