outdoors.
Anyone here had sex on Dartmoor? or a devon nudist beach? thumbup1

If this thread breaks our rules please 
goodthingscome
Not yet

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not in the UK but had my cock played with and sucked on the nudist beaches of Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura !

waldo
Also not in the UK. Love to get fucked outdoors!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
outdoors
I've had all kinds of sex outdoors and loved every minute of it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I will have to wait until Spring arrives and gives some leaf cover in the bushes and woods !

Travis2
Outdoors
Never been to a nude beach would find it very refreshing

cockfun4u
Me and the wife have been to Slapton Sands nudist beach a few times. We have beach tent/shelter so when there arn't many around i can slip up her. I like being watched but the wife dosn't so it has to be on our own. We were at Holkham one time and the wife was jerking me and little did she know but there was a guy watching, of course i didn't let on and he was jerking himself. The joys of the nudist beach, unless you are a true naturist and its not the done thing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cockfun4u said: Me and the wife have been to Slapton Sands nudist beach a few times. We have beach tent/shelter so when there arn't many around i can slip up her. I like being watched but the wife dosn't so it has to be on our own. We were at Holkham one time and the wife was jerking me and little did she know but there was a guy watching, of course i didn't let on and he was jerking himself. The joys of the nudist beach, unless you are a true naturist and its not the done thing.

I`ve been to Slapton also, great beach had a bit of fun there, but it`s great to see so many naked people.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Such a pity I live too far away to enjoy this nudist beach ! curse

Travis2
Nude beach
Currently I'm land locked would love to go to a nude beach and be able to walk around nude as well as seen, I find that very much a turn on

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudist beach
It was by visiting a local nudist beach that I discovered my bi side. Love having discrete naked sex in the dunes.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mike_68 said: It was by visiting a local nudist beach that I discovered my bi side. Love having discrete naked sex in the dunes.

So do I, trouble is I have to wait until I go away on holiday !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
outdoors
I'd like to be out one evening walking the dog. When I'm approached by a man asking directions. I notice his cock peeping out of his trousers. I politely let him know. He asks if I mind. I tell him I don't. He asks to get mine out. He opens my trousers and slips his hand in. Immediately giving me a hard on. As we play, I get really wet. He offers to clean it up for me. Gets on his knees and lightly licks the tip. What do I do next?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dartmoor
I've not had sex, but I have hiked across some of it naked which was amazing! (yes it was a rather rare day when it wasn't raining all day.

Started off raining, then stopped. me & a mate just stripped down to change into dry kit and thought fuck it, both just walked for about an hour naked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
daisy1978 said: I've not had sex, but I have hiked across some of it naked which was amazing! (yes it was a rather rare day when it wasn't raining all day.

Started off raining, then stopped. me & a mate just stripped down to change into dry kit and thought fuck it, both just walked for about an hour naked.

I've done the same thing..it was about 10.30 ish in the evening the local had shut early it was mid summer and I had been nude sunbathing for most of the day and feeling very horny, so I stripped off and walked a circuit of the village..stopping for a wank along the way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Been watched wanking naked outdoors but nobody's joined in - yet!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Outdoors
I was on a nude beach one time and really stimulated by the fully clothed people who stared at my cock.

Regarding the trails on cruising areas, I love being naked and have a guy give me a blowjob or vice versa....to have someone watch is an extra thrill.

Sometimes I go to our local cruising area, jerk off in my car with the window open and get turned on by spectators. I usually cum for them and we then walk the trails in the great outdoors and suck each other's cock.