Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dream masturbating video…
I had a dream last night that a guy wanted to do a video of me masturbating and cumming over myself. He said he would not touch or interrupt me. Then I could do a video of him doing the same thing. After we are done, he wanted to watch them both together and see if we want to try to do a video of both of us together. Well, I accepted and went first. Knowing I was being filmed and he was watching me made me super excited. I’ve never even thought about doing this but in my dream it was amazing. It took me awhile to cum as he got every angle he could. He told me what to do and how to move so he could get the best video he could. He got very close and reluctantly got my full face shots as I was moaning and very excited. I told him I’ve never done anything like this and I might be very nervous. But, as the camera started, I was surprisingly supper turned on and felt very comfortable with him. I really went into a zone as if I had experience at doing this kinda thing. All I wanted was to please him and it was amazing. It felt so real as I got more and more excited. When I finally shot off it was the most amazing thing with a huge amount of cum all over me. I took my fingers and scoped up my cum on my fingers and fed it to myself. For the first time I started watching him watch me eating my cum. Our eyes were locked and it was a big turn on. He was so cute and and I was so attracted to him. He was naked the whole time but I really didn’t notice that as I was in another world. But, as I was getting ready to switch places with him to film him, I started waking up. I was so freaking hard when I woke up and thinking it was real, I stayed hard for a long time with precum all in my underwire bulging out. I’ve never considered having anyone video me, but I’ve been horny all day thinking about it. Lol

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Damn! Even I want to be in the rest of that dream

If this reply breaks our rules please