Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Edging
How long do you all usually edge before release?

I sometimes go for hours, edging over and over, denying my cock release. I think edging makes my cum taste better too. I love the feeling of a big cock exploding in my mouth but tbh my cum tastes the best.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
edging
i edge for two or three days every weekend jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Edging too…
When I have time I too love to edge for hours watching some of my favorite gay videos just gives me such a hard cock. Edging and denying myself to cum really makes my load bigger. It does taste better too because I want it so bad by the time I allow it to explode. Not sure if it really taste better or if it’s just the anticipation intensifies my desire to eat my cum. Either way, I love eating my cum and can’t wait to one day share that with another guy. From time to time I will edge for hours, go about my day and then come back later and edge for awhile again. It’s very hard to not allow yourself to cum when you want it so bad. Then come back the next day and edge more. It is so intense fantasizing about sucking a beautiful cock and earring cum, cum kissing and taking turns fucking each others asses. Not sure how my imagination and fantasies are so vivid. It crazy knowing you have always been gay but have never acted on it in real life. That makes for some serious edging time though. Sorry for getting off base. Love edging… jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Edging adds to the spice. It's just for watching, it's for participating, giving head, getting anal love.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
From edging to reality…
Jonathan1 said: Edging adds to the spice. It's just for watching, it's for participating, giving head, getting anal love.

I can’t wait to participate in it all, I want fully versatile, giving and getting it all… unfortunately I’m alone edging now. Lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love stroking my cock for hours but have to shoot spunk at least once every day. jerk jerk jerk