Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cam and mic - which do you prefer?
I cam and mic a lot and love exhibiting and talking about sex experiences, desires and fantasies.
Which one do you prefer?
Add me for cam and mic, pics in profile! jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cam
I Cam a fair bit, but usually have to have the mic off as it’s usually late night with others in the house sleeping. If I’m alone then it’s both. Love hearing other men cumming

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cam and mic
I like to be totally naked with can and mic when I use the chat portion of Newdudenudes. I like the sexy talk and love for the guys to see my cock. It is so nice to talk about sucking cock with another and sucking each other's cocks if we have a 69.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
peetv said: I like to be totally naked with can and mic when I use the chat portion of Newdudenudes. I like the sexy talk and love for the guys to see my cock. It is so nice to talk about sucking cock with another and sucking each other's cocks if we have a 69.

My type of man, we need to talk, cam and mic ASAP!!
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to cam and mic but rarely is there someone else on in the video chat room. Love stroking my cock and watching someone else do the same. Love talking about what gets them off. Love when someone else watches me cum