Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eating pussy my wife's pussy while someone is fucking her
i have always wanted to eat my wife's pussy while she is being fucked by someone to eat her and lick and suck the cock that is in her and then clean them both .anybody have any luck doing that

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have similar I want to see my wife's pussy full of cum from a hung cock them I suck the cum out while the hung cock fucks my ass hard

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds Delightful !!! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would do that in a heartbeat, I'm going to suggest it next time we hook up with our swinger friends... Hopefully in January, we don't get to see them very often anymore sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
One of my fantasies
I’d love to be in a threesome where I could get at them both with my mouth and then clean them up when they have finished.

A cocktail of cum and pussy juice would be delicious.!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yum
yes i did that many time s , raspberry 2c 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fucklicking
Tried it once when I was young, but the taboo of bi/gay was too much, and just got a lick or 2 in before stopping.
In my early 60's, wife was riding a friend, and I was sitting on floor videoing. I thought to give it a try again. So, put the camera on his knee, and leaned in for licking. It was a instant hit with my wife, lol. But with the movement, his cock kept popping out, and shoved in my mouth. I didn't mind a bit, as this was the 1st cock in my mouth in decades, and it was a very nice one too, fat with a big mushroom head. But, I just kept sticking him back in my wife...
The video was great, the first showing me with a cock in my mouth, lol. Sadly, that was our last time with him...
We made another friend, he enjoyed fucklicking. He likes 69 with my wife while I fuck her from behind. When I start to cum, he wants me to pull out, and cum in his mouth. I don't mind - he can really suck cock!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
stoneywood said: I have similar I want to see my wife's pussy full of cum from a hung cock them I suck the cum out while the hung cock fucks my ass hard

I wish! yum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wifes cunt
after my cock stopedd getting real hard i new had to do something wife younger and needs hard cock still so she alwasy new i was bi so we decided to get her guy friends and man has it been great love seeing them hard cock slide in her asshole and pussssy and then i get to clean them both all that cock cum and pussy cum on guys dick is so dam tasty and lvoe wen she had more than 1 load in her she gets off so hard as i lick her clean it is great nuttin hotter

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pussyncockman said: after my cock stopedd getting real hard i new had to do something wife younger and needs hard cock still so she alwasy new i was bi so we decided to get her guy friends and man has it been great love seeing them hard cock slide in her asshole and pussssy and then i get to clean them both all that cock cum and pussy cum on guys dick is so dam tasty and lvoe wen she had more than 1 load in her she gets off so hard as i lick her clean it is great nuttin hotter

That's so hot id love that too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating her pussy
I would like to find a couple where I could eat her pussy while he is sucking my cock bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pussy
I would like to suck a cock that has just been pulled out of a juicy pussy