Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men in thongs?
I find men who wear a sports/basic thong VERY hot. What about you?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
I love wearing thongs and seeing guys in thongs. Plus, thong tan lines are super hot

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tan lines in general.... ahhhhh such a turn on for me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does anyone have a particular brand or material that they like for thongs?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexy thongs

My boyfriend Danny from Gunnison and I love wearing or different thongs and rubbing our cocks together knowing that they will explode through the thongs dripping wet. Any smooth and satiny material is great raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Guys in Thongs
averagejoe2000 said:
My boyfriend Danny from Gunnison and I love wearing or different thongs and rubbing our cocks together knowing that they will explode through the thongs dripping wet. Any smooth and satiny material is great raspberry jerk

Below you see pass 2 pictures of my and Danny's favorite thong. 1st is busting out and 2nd is my favorite. After a few shots of tequila. Sexy black thong on the floor.

happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love seeing guys in thongs as well. But I truly love to wear them myself. The thongs I wear are women's panties!! Gets me so hot. I used to wear them for the taboo aspect...guy wearing women's undies. I've been cross dressing much more these days. Not just panties, but bras, tops, pants, skirts, hose and stocking, breast forms, wigs, etc. Not so much the taboo thing these days as it is how I feel I was meant to be.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hell yes from me so hot!even hotter if they are gf/wife’s I think makes it more slutty or even worn gf wife’s ones I think

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I'm a mini-G-string guy myself, the only things hidden (when I don't wear mesh or see-through nylon) are my cock and balls. People like what they like, that's cool.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Thongs
dnalvr said: I love wearing thongs and seeing guys in thongs. Plus, thong tan lines are super hot
As a straight male, I too enjoy seeing guys in tight lace thongs, I love seeing their bulging cocks through the lace. I too enjoy wearing sexy lace panties of any kind!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
panties lover
luvpantyz said: Love seeing guys in thongs as well. But I truly love to wear them myself. The thongs I wear are women's panties!! Gets me so hot. I used to wear them for the taboo aspect...guy wearing women's undies. I've been cross dressing much more these days. Not just panties, but bras, tops, pants, skirts, hose and stocking, breast forms, wigs, etc. Not so much the taboo thing these days as it is how I feel I was meant to be.

same here...luv wearing silky panties, feel so great against my smooth shaved cock .luv seeing other guys in panties and rubbing cocks til the precum starts leaking thru

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I prefer guys completely naked. jerk jerk jerk