Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Soccer mom and Fourth of July, ❤️‍🔥 🌮 👅 🍆 👅 👉👈

On the 4th of July I went to a local pool party and the day started off chilly but once the sun broke through warmed up quite rapidly. A woman, Jean whom I coached her daughter quite a while ago showed up. She was always pretty good looking but from what she said got divorced a couple years ago and got herself back in good shape. That was an understatement she was hot as hell. Because I had kids later than most I was by far the oldest parent. Jean is a good 15 to 18 years younger than me.

There was a small heated pool there and I was sitting at the end with just my feet in the water chatting with some other friends. She came over and sat a little bit away from me so I was looking at her sideways. We said hi to each other but that was about it as some other guys were paying more attention to her that I was. I didn't know she was divorced at this time. Being the kind of guy I am I actually noticed her when she 1st got there. She had this beautiful off-white lase cover up that only covered to the top of her thigh and a really tiny string bikini on underneath. She took her sweet little time taking the cover up off making sure that I noticed her. As she was sitting there talking with the other guys she started tugging and pulling this tiny black string bikini evidently showing off for my pleasure because we made eye contact a couple times. One time when Jean knew I was looking she tugged at her little bikini bottom just enough to show her perfectly smooth un-tanned pussy. We eventually creep together slowly started talking exclusively to each other. I kind of lost the angle for her show but by this time I knew what she wanted. Like I said there were lots of locals there so when she asked me to come to her house for a nightcap I graciously said yes but we better leave at different times.

I knew where her house was quite well because I used to drive her daughter home from practices and sometimes games. I parked my car in the driveway so nobody could see it from the road and walked toward the front door. As I got to the front door she was already opening it and all she had on was that off-white cover up which was not covering anything. She also had my favorite gin martini already in her hand. Her X and she had quite a few bucks and had a beautiful house with a pool and Jacuzzi in the backyard. We walked right through to the private backyard. As she got to the Jacuzzi she slipped off its cover and then very rapidly slipped off her cover up off also. It was all downhill from there as she was all over me like a cheap suit. I did not mind at all she had my shirt off within seconds and pulled down my bathing suit almost as fast. Good bad or indifferent I was wearing a speedo under that which is what I always do when I go to a pool party or a textile beach. I was also already half hard which made it even more fun when she pulled down the speedo.

As my speedo went down and my half hard cock sprang up Jean immediately grabbed it and said so this is what you were always hiding under your soccer shorts. With my getting very rapidly hard cock in her hand she very nicely led me into the Jacuzzi. You know how hard my cock gets when I get excited so you really know what she was holding onto.

As we sat in the Jacuzzi she started to tell me you wouldn’t believe the conversations that went on between your soccer moms almost all of which would have loved to have a shot at getting into your pants or should I say shorts. There was another mom on that team that was already divorced and she was always saying that someday she was going to bed me down. Although she wouldn’t have had to try too hard as long as she made the 1st move. She also said that all of the soccer moms are jealous of my assistant coach who I would always give a hug to at least after the game and very often after all during a game. Always got a nice peck on the cheek from her after all of our games also. I did have a couple one night stands with a few other soccer moms over the years which I will have to tell you about another time.

We continued casually chatting as if we were fully clothed after 1 of our soccer games. I finished my martini she finished her rather large glass of wine and offered to get us refreshers. I said it would be fine with me if I just drank the same wine as you and she said that would be great, I’ll just break open a new bottle and bring it out here and we can see what kind of damage we can do to it.

Walking away from and coming back to the Jacuzzi she sported some gorgeous tan lines which I complemented her on as she hopped back in and handed me a man size glass of wine while she put the rest of the bottle on a table attached to the Jacuzzi. At this point I really started putting on my bullshit lines and telling her how I was attracted to her while I was coaching her daughter and how fabulous she looks now. She was eating it up and drinking her wine a little more rapidly. It didn’t take long for her to be sitting right next to me playing footsie as her hand slide up my thigh. Fortunately, we were in a nice warm Jacuzzi so there was no shrinkage in fact my cock was already well on its way to being completely hard. For visual it was kind of like the picture I have posted of me after a friend remove my black G string. I immediately grabbed my hand around 1 of her gorgeous little tits and I could feel her nipples getting harder as we were French kissing like teenagers.

As you can imagine my velvety soft little hands very rapidly found their way down to her very smooth and very succulent pussy. Needless to say she was enjoying me playing with her clit as she was stroking my completely engorged cock. The moans of great joy lead me to believe that it had been a while since she had any kind of sexual relations and I was just the guy to take care of that. At this point both of us had completely forgotten about our wine and were having each other as a crème brûlée. As you know I really enjoy sucking on cocks but more than that I love licking nice smooth juicy pussys. Taking a chance I spun around so I was facing her. I put my hands underneath her very nice derrière and lifted her to water level as I started licking her gorgeous pussy. Every now and again I would look up just past her little tits to see that she was in heaven with her eyes shot and her hands assisted me in keeping her pussy above water. After a relatively short period of time I got a real gusher on my tongue which made me only slur up all those love juices even more while I continued working my tongue up and down her gushing slit. We were now both in heaven and I asked her if she would like a little bit more wine. Of course the answer was yes.

As I poured another glass of wine for each of us and turned around to hand her glass to her she grabbed the glass with one hand my cock with the other. Dipping my cock in her wine and then bringing my cock and me over to her mouth was sheer bliss. I could normally hold my own quite a while while my cock is been sucked and played with and you know that as well as anybody. This time it was a little different and the pure excitement of watching her beautiful blonde hair moving back and forth as she deep throated my cock I also had a fantastic orgasm relatively rapidly.

After that bit of excitement Jean suggested that we go take a dip in the pool to cool off. Call if we did for a moment but standing in the shallow and she led me to the wall and spun around so her back was to the wall and she flat out asked me to fuck her. I had a little trouble getting hard again that quick but with her sweet and soft hands caressing my cock I got hard again pretty rapidly. She let go of my cock wrapped her arms around my neck to raise her pussy to cock level and gently slid down my cock. She was quite a lover and really enjoyed kissing as she slowly slid up and down my cock. If heaven wasn’t the Jacuzzi this definitely was. She definitely had her orgasm before I did and led me out of the pool holding onto my hard cock. I thought we were heading back to the Jacuzzi or 1 of the lounge chairs but she went right past them through the sliding glass doors and took me up to her bedroom. I was still quite hard as she directed me to her canopy bed. We laid down on the silk sheets and again started playing with each other. She was definitely an oral young lady because in just a little while she was between my legs sucking my cock with her baby blue eyes looking up at me. We both passed out cuddling with each other only to be awakened several hours later with her playing with my cock again. Time for another round of glorious fucking.

Completely spent I got home at about 5 in the morning with a very big smile on my face. Not sure and don't care if that was a one night or whether she would be looking for a occasional hook up. We'll have to see.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Awesome story
Hoping something like that will happen to me soon

If this reply breaks our rules please