Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex in the 70's Part 2
Well after our first night together Kurt and I were anxious for more sex, so I went to his place a few nights later and didn't waste any time we were both naked and ready for action,we hoped in the shower and washed each other and then Kurt had a surprise he brought out a razor and proceeded to shave my balls and cock it was a real sexy experiance. We got out of the shower and toweled each other off and hopped into bed we actually started kissing,I never before kissed a man but Kurt knew just what to do his tongue was amazing boy was I hot....so I started kissing my way down his body and had him roll over and spread his legs , I started kissiing the back of his legs and then moved to his ass hole and had my tongue rimming his puckered hole, i had never done it before but it tasted good I continued licking and then started inserting fingers first one then two then three Kurt was beside himself he was moaning and a telling me not to stop, but I did his hole was wet and ready for my newly shaved 6 inch cock. I took it slow and worked it gently in and out and finally was all the way in Kurt told me he never felt anything like this before I continued fucking his ass and finally filled his lovely ass with a load of cum, Kurt collapsed and said I made him feel so satisfied it was the first time that his ass was rimmed and the first real fucking. I have more this was a good time in my life no worries just having a good time it makes me smile thinking about it

If this thread breaks our rules please