Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Discrimination within the lgbtqia+ community
Hey friends,

Have you ever experienced discrimination within our Gay or lgbtqia+ community?

In my opinion, it hurts even more than from the Straights sad

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Discrimination
Your are darn right I have experienced discrimination in our gay community from my brothers and sisters. Gay and grey is the biggest one. I once had a young man deliberately walk directly into me and say, “ Oh, I did not know the senior citizen bus was in town. “. Cruel. I once was wearing a jacket with a number on the sleeve and another cruel man asked it it was from 1898. Gay and grey is not the way. Being overweight is another. Some of my friends have experienced guys walking by and mooing. The gay world can be so cruel. It hurts even more when we are taunted by our own. They too shall one day experience the hurt. That will never change I am afraid. There are mean unhappy gays everywhere just waiting to loose their forked tongues on those that do not follow the shallow pattern so many follow of young, attractive, in shape, and of course appearing wealthy. I am often ashamed for some of the prejudiced behaviour I see done by our own. So many angry, unhappy gays out there. When I was in my prime I often wondered were the older guys hung out. Then I discovered they hung out in bars known as “Wrinkle Rooms”. I went to a few. Suddenly I was very popular. Literally pounced upon by seniors. So sad, and the way of our gay world.

If this reply breaks our rules please