Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
prefered fucking position?
I'm still waiting for the right guy to fuck me the first time, so I fantasize about it a lot. The other guy's cock sure but my desire for position changes.
Sometimes i want to be bent over or on my elbows and knees so I can reach back and spread my cheeks and show my hole to him.
But it most often it is on my back, legs held wide open so he can see his cock spread my hole and he can look me in the eyes so he can see my reaction and I can see his.
This would be a great position for a few pictures of my first penetration for both of us to jerk off too.
So what is your favorite position weather you have been fucked, were the fucker or, like me still fantasizing it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cowboy position - sitting on top facing him so I get the full length of his cock deep in my ass, and I can wank myself off while he's fucking me. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
preferred fucking position
Missionary so he can see my reaction as he happily fucks my man cunt and we can kiss! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Preferred fucking position…
Over time I would like to experience every position possible and make up some as we go…however, I am only curious as far as experience goes thus far. So, most of my fantasies are missionary as I want to see my cock looking down and see his cock before and during the act of sliding it in my ass. I want to see him over me his body and hands free to spread my legs and help hold my legs open and gently push them over me locking his arms around my legs as he pushes them over me and fucks me deeply. I want to see his face and I want to him to be able to lean over and kiss me and suck on my tongue and nibble on my lips kiss on my neck from time to time as he fucks me. I also want to see him pull out and cum on my cock and balls and lick his cum off of me and bring that hot cum to me for some hot cum kissing.

I also want to do the same to him watching my cock go in his ass and slipping in and out being able to see his cock and balls and playing with his cock is a must. Cumming on his cock and balls and returning the favor of licking it up and cum kissing is a must. I’m ready…

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Missionary, legs up with him jerking me off as he pumps into me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
preferred fucking position
For me it has to be the missionary position. However I will take cock any way my partner wants. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
spunkluvr said: Cowboy position - sitting on top facing him so I get the full length of his cock deep in my ass, and I can wank myself off while he's fucking me. jerk

This for me if it ever happens, then on the second cumming he pounds me doggy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So...I like on my knees, face pushed into the mattress...on my back with my legs wrapped around his waist....bent over the edge of the bed.

That said...since I'm a bottom slut whore, whatever position he wants is fantastic!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Position
"ANY & ALL" !!! XOXOXO jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favorite Position
I'm currently 84 years old and my favorite position has changed many times over the years. When I was younger, I liked positions on my back where I could put my legs up high and watch my partners cock coming toward me then watching his eyes and facial expression as he entered me. As I grew older I preferred positions that weren't too athletic. Positions like rear entry doggie and rear entry side which were comfortable but less athletic. Now, that "old" age has caught up with me, my favorites are those positions that require less athletics and movement on my part. Now I like to lay on my stomach and let my partner "come" in from the rear or stand with my whole upper body laying across a table or a plush chair. These positions allow total access to my ass without much movement on my part.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favorite position
Obviously all positions are great.
My favorite 2 are almost the same.
1. On my belly as he is laying on top of me. I can feel his weight on me. Heavy breathing on my neck.
2. Standing, bent over a bed. He eating my ass then Standing up behind me, grabbing my hips and sliding his in me. raspberry jerk