Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Mens Locker Room
How many have been in the positing of being in a mens locker room completely nude, and found themselves feeling an erection coming on that was going to be noticed, and no way to hide it other than putting your hands in front of your tool scared

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Well at the male saunas I visit, a firm erection in the showers has always been looked on as a good thing and an invitation for some naked fun under the hot water ! rolleyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
You could be in trouble if your hard-on is too obvious when you're in a public sauna, but I never have that problem there. However, it's certainly ok in the locker room of the gay cruising club that I visit. A lovely erection is always appreciated and I already sucked some very nice dicks there! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Ihave been some timesin alittle mixed local sauna wih a god bisex friend of minebut n3ver saw him or r other mengetting a hardon.I would have enjoyed to look at other men getting firm erecios for most men in our country are uncuut,as I already stated during my youth in my cshcooltime.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
behaviour in the sauna
l have not so much sauna experience, the sauna where I went to, was mixedmen and women, before you took your clothings off, I never saw another than my friend with whom I went in, and I knew before, what,I was going to see, his very small uncut softie, there were no other men there to look at, mine beiing in my middle60 then not swwollen up I don't know, how I would have reacted, when somebody wentt in with a full,erection.I think , first I would have looked at tha erection and getting in conversation with the other one, waiting for his reaction on my nakedness....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The male saunas I use are for gay/bi guys !

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Sauna's still exist somewhere, not anywhere around here. Cool and hot. How pleasing it would be to watch a guy get hard for me. Be nice to suck it or ride it if that's allowed. I'm cool with circle jerks.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Now just reading the above mention of 'jerk circles' brings back happy thoughts of my youth ! jerk love jerk love jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
do not have any sauna experience but would love to try some

jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
eddielee said: do not have any sauna experience but would love to try some

jerk

Pity you don't live here in the UK, loads of gay/bi male saunas perfect for naked male fun !

alpha1
I love the men's locker room at the gym, some great bodies but I don't get so aroused that i get a hard-on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
At my gym I love being in the locker room. Lots of men with great bodies! If any of them are walking around naked I make sure to get a quick glance in just to see check out their packages. Either some of them are huge, or there's a few that are walking around sporting some pretty strong semi's! I don't get extremely aroused checking them out, but I have walked around with a semi a couple times and didn't feel ashamed of covering it up!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As I have said before, a gay/bi male sauna is the best place to get an erection when naked !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
locker room fun
I used to be able to go to the sauna/showers of the local college although I was never enrolled there. I have myself on occasions had erections in both the sauna and shower. I could usually change positions or pull my legs up to hide my excitement. On some occasions, though, I wasn't the only one who was in that condition and it led to some good play times between two or three of us guys. Looking back, I'm amazed we never got in trouble in this conservative part of the country.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Almost numerous times...
Since I am only curious the locker room view is really all I have. I have posted this a number of times here, but, I will again since there has not been much feedback. I used to go to a gym a number of years ago that had open showers. There was a guy that was on my same weekly schedule and we were in the shower a lot together. It was really hard not to notice his cock as he has a beauty. We talked a good bit and I tried my best to not make it obvious that I was looking, but, I am sure he knew. His body type is much like mine and he keeps his package shaven/trimmed almost just like mine and his cock was about the same size and shape as mine. I loved it! There were many occasions that I was simi-arroused. Never fully erect, but, it could have easily been in no time. There were a number of times I had to walk out of the shower to the dressing area to coverup with my hand or towel to not be so obvious. Only thing was he would come behind me and dry off and dress very close to me anyway. Made it difficult indeed. I often wanted to just make it obvious just to let him get a better view. I was always so nervous because I did not know if he felt the same as I did. I have re-lived those "what if" moments over and over in my mind and during my masturbation sessions ever since. Just fantasizing and saying what I wanted to and having him respond how I wish he would. Always ends with us at his house jacking off, playing with each others cocks, sucking each other and eating cum over and over. I kick myself for not telling him that. I loved looking at his cock. Worse case scenario is it would have made things uncomfortable between us. But, what if he thought the same way as I did? I guess it could have changed things in a big way. Maybe I would not still be only curious? He is the only guy I have ever seen naked that I really was attracted to. I wanted that cock so bad and was too timid to let him know. Missed opportunity maybe? I guess I'll never know because I no longer go to that gym. Yes I had to cover up numerous times in the shower/locker room to avoid the obvious. However, I wish I would have just let it happen to see what happened. Should've would've could've...Damit man! lol

Mitch08
That story got me hard and I had a similar occurrence, we were the only two left in the locker room, I swear we both were semi hard, but the attendant came in to move us a long, I never saw him again. I came so many times from that scenario of what if. His cock was like mine we both were hairy which can make me insatiable
Mitch

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Locker Room
It is a great thrill for me to be naked in the men's locker room. I like for others to see my bare cock.

I then go in the showers and soap up my nude cock for others to see. This turns me on and I jerk off for them.

I like to go in the sauna and get a nice blowjob from a guy. We know what sells so a good cocksucking by another male really turns me on and I usually cum in his mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men’s locker room…
It has been a long time since being in a locker room but it sure brings back memories. Been awhile since posting in this thread but my story is the same as above. Looking back to those times it’s really part of my journey in realizing my fantasies were more than just fantasies and finally admitting to myself that I am gay. I am so attracted to the male body and it is undeniable. Back then I could have gotten myself in trouble in the locker room. But, actually seeing men naked and the way it made me feel was a game changer. I still have never seen a cock fully aroused in person though. I’m looking to change that and hopeful it will be sooner than later. I wish I would have admitted it to myself sooner and found someone years ago. But, I am where I am and I am ready to continue the journey…

Forum Level:
Just getting started
alleycat said:
eddielee said: do not have any sauna experience but would love to try some

jerk

Pity you don't live here in the UK, loads of gay/bi male saunas perfect for naked male fun !

Where do s nearest me to Sheffield? Complete newb but want to go to one