Forum

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
How Do You Feel About Man Boy Love?
For many, it's hot and a little weird. Some think it is perv. When I was 12, I had a mentor. I learned a lot about how to enjoy sexual pleasures.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's hot. Sucked off a 30yo neighbour when I was 11 and got my first mouthful of man-spunk. I'd been dreaming of having an adult cock in my mouth since I started wanking, aged 6. I was such a pervy kid! jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
kycs
When I started sucking cock, I was 10 but it was with my 13 year old cousin. For the next 10 years I sucked a LOT of cock but it was always with guys my age + or - a couple of years. I will always regret not having an older mentor to show me the proper way to serve men.

Of course, these days, an older man could never get away with it, which is a shame really.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was about 7 I was in the woods with my best friend. We loved jerking off together. We got naked in the woods and I asked if I could touch his cock, he said "please", so I started to stroke him and it felt AMAZING. We just stared at each other for a while as I perked him off, then he leand in and started to kiss me. Our tongues exploring each other's mouth. Then I knelt down and took his cock in my mouth. He was already oozing precum and it tasted amazing. I suck his cock until he had an orgasm, not much cum though. Then we herd a man say, nice job boys. He had been watching us. He walked over to us, stripped off his clothes and said "my turn". I was still kneeling in the grass and he put his semi hard cock in front of my face so I took him in my mouth and started sucking on him. It was amazing to feel him growing hard in my mouth. Then he took his cock out of my mouth, sood me up and had me bend over holding onto a tree trunk. The he spread my ass cheeks and started to lick my bum, OMG I got instantly hard, then he stuck his tongue inside me for a few times. He stood up and said "I think your ready. I felt him pressing hi precum soaked cock against my hole. It felt good at first, then it started to hurt. It hurt a lot as he started to force his cock into my bum hole. He told me to breath through my mouth and relax. When he got his cock head into me it really hurt a lot a d I started to holler but he covered my mouth and told my friend to suck my cock. After a while, the pain went away and it started to feel good. He fucked me slow and gentle for what felt like forever. It was amazing feeling that man's cock fucking me. Then he started to moan a lot and said "get ready boy". He pushed deep onto my bum and started to cum. I could feel hi warm thick cum filling me and I could feel it leaking out of me as he fucked me. I think I had an orgasm as he was cumming and my friend my have gotten some of my first cum ever. WOW!! He pulled out of me and I felt his cum flowing out of my bum. He told us he was there once a week and said "come back any time".

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Early sex
my sexual journey with others started when I was 6 and it was always with much older men to start with and I just loved them sucking my cock and bum hole, not sure whether I would have called it loving them though more about loving what they were doing to me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
john4x4 said: my sexual journey with others started when I was 6 and it was always with much older men to start with and I just loved them sucking my cock and bum hole, not sure whether I would have called it loving them though more about loving what they were doing to me

That's made my prick rock-hard! jerk jerk jerk