Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tickling Mario! M/M
I'd seen the guy in the pub in a darkened corner and watched him steadily drinking and sensed when to join him, the city executive suited and booted literally, black leather zipped ankle boots guessing 11's or 12's as he around 6'2" with slim physique and attractive wearing wedding ring so assumed straight and apparent inebriated but seemed cheated on his wife & she'd found out and dumped him! I detected an accent and Mario an Italian in mid 30's. He lived close by, his wife staying with her parents outside London I insisted after an hour that I get him safely home with the ulterior motive I was going to take control and enjoy his feet, he tonight's prey! Leaving the pub in Chelsea and within ten minutes we entering his smart house in Cheyne Walk, SW3. I had everything needed with me in my small backpack!

By now Mario only being dimly aware of things so easly able to get him into the bedroom and on to the bed on his back, he flinched as I unzipped and removed both boots after his jacket, his large feet in Armani black sheer silk socks so instantly appealing! I leaned into them and inhaled their rich, masculine aroma and both socked feet, warm and soaked in sweat. The smell imtoxicating and so inviting and had a lick of each socked sole and toes as he squirmed involuntarily so he was ticklish even licklish! I secured his socked feet together then applied the blindfold and duct tape so sounds muffled and no chance of me seen and identified plus every sensation magnified!

I indulged in taking another whiff, the smell amazing, so strong! This allnighter was going to be fun for me and intentionally hell for him and whispered menacingly in his ear how awesome his feet smell was and smiling and he reacting with moans then lapped both socked soles saying they're tasting delicious! Little nibbles on his toes and sucked on them and clearly highly sensitive my tongue killing him as his moans illustrated which only encouraged me as just the tips of my fingers slid up n' down the length of his soles from heels to toes and toes to heels as he squirmed making me smile! I knew how extremely ticklish the bare feet of this Italian stallion were goint to be! He and especially his large feet irresistible to me! I whispered in his ear

"Mario are your feet ticklish at all? I'm going to tickle the shit out of your feet as you have such ticklish feet don't you and a long night ahead with me having hours to abuse them and the weekend so sober my tickle-toy tied, teased, tormented and tickled; Mmmmm fuck these socked feet stink with an intoxicating aroma Mario! The sweat absorbed in your feet has made them both all the more sensitive trapped in these socks and those Gucci boots, very stylish Mario! I'm going to drive you mad, helplessly vulnerable to my speciality; tickle-torture!"

I rubbed both socked soles with my thumbs and fondled and squeezed his socked toes telling him his having two such gorgeous feet and my having a raging foot fetish and insatiable appetite for male feet needing satisfying and his large size 13's being perfect with their raunchy smell and ripe taste so by Sunday evening he throughly foot raped with his being straight and married all the more appealing as with such sensitive feet not somewhere he'd encourage much less invite attention so a virgin needing breaking in!

I indulged in just looking at Mario's socked feet due for a weekend of intense tickling and extremely turned on thinking of spending time with his feet on such an intimate level! No way his wife played with them as too, too sensitive and I began peeling off each sock exposing his bare feet. I wanting and needing to taste his bare feet and toes. I sucked on each one of his toes for several minutes each and slid my tongue in between them and holding both feet firmly in my hands and caressing them with my fingers as I slurped on his toes, Mmmm piedi deliziosi!

Though drunk Mario physically reacting and clearly not liking the feet attention being so super sensitive so I focused my attention to his newly bared soles licking them hungrily and sucking on his toes until both feet saturated with my saliva and feet smelling like and tasting like feet! Mario my prisoner and completely at my disposal orally servicing his size 13's to my satisfaction! Insanely ticklish and licklish gorgeous feet! Both feet secured and completely immobile. I took I my index and middle finger and ran them up and down each of his soles and the slow, methodical movement drove him wild as he tried to squirm away! The effect of the alcohol seemed to be lessening as his moans increased! He gasped for breath and muffle giggled which I loved hearing! I examined his feet with curiosity to detect where they the most sensitive; ticklish and pretty much everywhere but his arches a definite hot spot but my fingers were waking each and every nerve ending as I stroked each foot over and over again!

His muffled giggling an invitation as even the tops of his feet immediate in their ticklishness and his feet an assortment of flavours with his toes the strongest smelling area and most salty but his feet delivered an extremely delicious palate as I lightly ran my fingers from heels, along the soft surface of his arches of his to under his toes. His feet tasty delights to feast upon! I was going to take my time with them, watching his every move and smiling as he clenched his toes so my sliding a saliva lubed finger along his soles so he immediately unclenching them! I was having fun watching him fight the sensations and lightly exploring his size 13's and in between his toes then sliding my fingers lightly over both feet, dancing them under his toes as he lost it and bucked violently from side to side.

Mario now aware so aware of the tickling and lickling I was giving his feet, alternating sensations but all hellish for him, a real endurance as he seemed to be pleading with me to stop but muffled , not able to know whtat he was saying but advising him he seemed to be begging me to leave his feet alone being so horribly ticklish! Instead I picked up the pace so the tickling got worse and worse and how humiliated and embarrassed he had to be feeling with a stranger and another man playing with his feet as I intended doing all weekend!

Hearing this he squirming all the more and inviting me fondling them getting his feet super sweaty, both soles and toes grimy from being trapped in shoes and socks in the office and the tickling getting worse and worse and told him later a mate would be joining us as I wanting to see him oiled up and teased and tormented and my mate favoured armpits and dicks and balls and like me knew how to tickle and where to tickle to gain greatest reactions! He loving edging guys so slowly stroking Mario's flacid dick to hardness and simultaneously fondling his balls. Mario's moan indicative of he having a sickening feeling inside at the thought of his dick responding to the sadist edging him but denying him release until he ready to afford his victim this pleasure! I advising Mario it might be 2 hours my mate using tease and denial tactics, likely my mate sucking, stroking and fondling his dick and balls until every time he about to shoot his load; abruptly stopping! Eventually he jerked off until dry and then having cum being extra sensitive from the forced orgasm, time for me to fondle and feel up his feet, rub his soles heels to toes and indulge in delivering extreme tickle torture to them!

I then retrieved the hair brush from my bag and and began to slide it from side to side and up and down Mario's soles, his entire body vibrating as he was forced to take the sensations along his soles. The brush scrubbed this way and that, the stiff bristles sliding the length of his soles and Mario was truly losing it now from the sensations on his hypersensitive feet. His toes and soles twitched, not being able to do anything else! This brush then swapped for another with softer bristles for teasing his arches and in between his toes, before switching back to the rough and stronger hair brush for the expanse of his soles. Next tool I pick up the feather and begin briskly brushing the quill end across his soles and it clearly tickles immensely so zero in on my targets, his bare and vulnerable size 13 soles! The feather quill raking both sole as Mario howled with laughter!

I stopped to let him catch his breath and using a q-tip drew slow circles on his soles very lightly and deliberately tortuously and his clenching toes evident of their effectiveness even muffled; uncontrollable laughter. I held his heels with my free hand as I danced the q-tip over every part of both feet. This followed by the metal fork gently raked over the length of each sole in turn beginning with short, gentle strokes seeing Mario's feet twitch and flex trying to deflect the tickling. Next getting more aggressive with harder, longer strokes so the tickling is unbearabIe, alternating strokes from foot to foot. Mario now fully aware of the tickle torture he was being subjected to enduring trying to get away by thrashing and laughing hysterically at the same time. Next used the electric toothbrush, slowly brushing his sensitive soles. Each toe brushed individually as well as his arches and heels.

I then placed my face by both his soles and rubbed my face all over them inhaling the musk, masculine scent of his feet and spent the next couple of hours smelling and licking his soles and sucking and fondling his toes, really lapping at them, another man orally raping his feet, making out with them both, not hiding my excitement only too aware how embarrassed and humiliated Mario was feeling as telling him I was sure nobody not even his wife ever been intimate with them as he would not invite, much less welcome it happening!

I got more and more aggressive licking his soles and sucking his toes and indulging in mercilessly tickling and lickling his feet all over and then called my mate and told him we had a fun weekend ahead with a straight Italian stallion called Mario, a hideously ticklish, licklish initiate for us to enjoy tormenting, teasing and tickling which we did and blindfold unable to identify us as the initial Friday night the pub dark and Mario drunk! He'd hardly admit to this happening to him and who would believe him!

If this thread breaks our rules please