Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Trucker LOVE
I crave trucker cock ... SO I cruise truck stops ... and "advertise" my hunger. In the summer I wear my super short denim cut-offs cut so short my nuts will show as soom as I bend even just a bit ... hoping some horny trucker will see my display and he will follow me to the men's room or outside we will chat it up ... he leering as we talk . my modest cock gaining erect status my new man looking around as his own package rises to the occasion he asking something like " you want it?" MOI nodding a yes as I quietly follow him to his rig ... and if he is as perved as me he beside his sleeper will pull his now hard as steel meat out and I will lick the pre cum from his uncut hood suck him his big hands holding my head as he ..right there out in the open between trucks ..he will fuck my mouth /// gagging me as he rams my "cunt" mouth MOI stopping long enough to cough out " I wanna get fucked " and he getting me into his neat clean sleeper both of us naked in seconds .. he jerking his still VERY hard VERY thick meat .. . slapping my pale ass as he gets me on my knees some ecer handy lube globbed onto his throbbing cock one hand on my shoulder his other guiding the object of my lust to my Oh-so-tight hole my so far no name paramour FUCKS me ... hurts me gives me his meat his cum... all of him ....

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love truckers cocks
Iove truckers sleepers love being used by big fat truckers and called alut and fag hope some fruckers read this and contact me 301 268 8143

If this reply breaks our rules please